Family

I thought I would capture my family in one post and then update it each year to compare how the kids have grown and changed.  In my case I will just count grey hairs each year!

This is me and my husband Danny.  We have been married since 1982 and have four children.


Our oldest son Blake is married to Brandi and they have our two precious grandchildren Hayley and Wyatt.  They live near us in McKinney so we get to see our sweeties often!

 


Our oldest daughter Brianne and Jonas have our precious Olivia.  She is such a cutie patootie!




Carly is our youngest daughter.  She is a senior this year and is planning on going to SFA to become a nurse.  We are so proud.


Christopher is the baby of the family and he is 17 (will be 18 in August).  We adopted him at birth and he has autism and a developmental disorder which is another post in itself.  Christopher won't be able to live on his own and will always live at home with us.  He loves spending time on our boat at the lake and playing with our dogs.


A big family!  Life is good!







1 comment:

  1. Your family is lovely - although I would never guess that you're old enough to have babies that have babies!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS